Park Avenue Trauma is a trauma injury care medical facility in Brooklyn, New York, that is dedicated to giving patients throughout all five boroughs the care they deserve. We provide medical treatment exclusively to all patients who are referred by lawyers processing Workers Compensation and No-Fault Doctors.
PATIENT REFERRAL FORM
Same day appointments available upon request.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What does Workers' Compensation insurance actually cover?
- Workers' Compensation insurance covers medical expenses and lost wages for employees who are injured or become ill as a result of their job.
- What does No-Fault insurance actually cover?
- No-Fault insurance covers medical expenses for individuals who are injured in a car accident, regardless of who was at fault.
- What should I expect and what should I bring to my first evaluation by the doctor for a Workers' Compensation (WC) or for a No-Fault (NF) case?
- During your first evaluation, the doctor will assess your injury and ask questions about your medical history. You should bring any relevant medical records and a list of any medications you are currently taking.
- What should I do as soon as possible after I sustain a work-related injury?
- Report the injury to your employer as soon as possible and seek medical attention if necessary. You should also file a claim for Workers' Compensation benefits as soon as possible.
- How can I transfer my Workers' Compensation or No-Fault injury treatment from another facility to your facility?
- You can contact our facility and provide us with the necessary information and authorization to transfer your treatment. Our staff will assist you in coordinating the transfer of your medical records and ensuring a smooth transition of care.
- What types of cases of work-related illness do you not treat?
- We do not treat cases of work-related illness that are not related to physical injuries, such as mental health conditions or occupational diseases.
- Do you treat hernias?
- Yes! We do treat hernias that are related to work-related injuries or car accidents covered by Workers' Compensation or No-Fault insurance.