PARK AVENUE TRAUMA
Injury Treatment Facility
PARK AVENUE TRAUMA
Injury Treatment Facility
Mon-Fri: 7:30 AM – 6:00 PM
Call or Book Online
Workers Comp Doctors in Brooklyn, NY
We Are Very Experienced in Treating Workers Compensation & No-Fault Injury Cases
Since 1987, our medical diagnostic and treatment facility has been committed to optimizing the diagnosis and care of your injuries using state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment and highly trained personnel. We are workers comp doctors in Brooklyn, NY. The members of our medical group provide everything from expert diagnostic services to physical therapy and pain management treatment modalities to help you get back on your feet.
Doctors at Park Avenue Trauma
Dr. Scilaris is a premier orthopedic surgeon in the tri-state area. He has been certified with the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery for over ten years in New York and New Jersey. He earned his Bachelors of Science from the University of Richmond and received his Medical Degree from Georgetown University School of Medicine. He completed his General Surgery Internship at Lenox Hill Hospital, his Orthopedic Surgery Residency at University of Missouri-Kansas City and a Sports Medicine Fellowship in Perth, Australia.
Dr. Jason Baynes is a highly trained and qualified Sports Medicine Orthopedic Surgeon. After obtaining his undergraduate degree from Princeton University he went on to receive his Medical Degree from Yale University. He then completed his Orthopedic Surgery residency at Mount Sinai Medical Center. In addition to being an on-field physician for many high school football teams, Dr. Baynes has worked as a team physician for a wide array of professional and collegiate sports teams. During the annual Philadelphia Orthopedic Society For Sports Medicine Fellows’ Research Symposium, Dr. Baynes was recognized as presenting the top paper for his clinical research on anterior rotator interval injuries of the shoulder.
Pain Management Specialist
Dr. Moise is the Medical Director of Health East Ambulatory Surgery Center as well as Chairman and Founder of both Northeast Anesthesia and Health East Medical Group and Pain Specialists of New York and New Jersey. Dr. Moise is a Board-Certified physician specializing in Anesthesia and is licensed in both New Jersey and New York. He received his medical degree from Weill Medical College-Cornell University, and completed his residency in anesthesiology at Mount Sinai School of Medicine- St. Joseph’s Regional Medical Center and a Fellowship in Anesthesiology/Pain Medicine at Mount Sinai School of Medicine – New York.
Why Choose Park Avenue Trauma?
- Medical staff includes Trauma Specialist, Orthopedic Surgeon, Neurologist, and Pain Management Specialist.
- Each of the above specialists are experienced in the evaluation and treatment of all injuries.
- Full range of diagnostic testing including EMG/NCV/SSEP studies and X-Ray capabilities and off-site MRI and CT scans.
- All necessary medical documentation will be provided in a timely manner.
- Over 33 years in practice specializing in rehabilitation from accidents and injuries.
- Conveniently located in Downtown Brooklyn near all major public transportation.
Here’s What Our Patients Say About Us
– Leyana T.
– Elyse I.
“The workers are very professional and helpful when needed. The doctors and therapy sessions is great. I will be willing to recommend park Avenue trauma to someone in the future. The best workers comp doctors in NY!”
– Omotayo A.
– Sardar B.
Brooklyn, NY 11201. Please book an appointment before visiting our clinic.
- What does Workers' Compensation insurance actually cover?
- Workers' Compensation insurance covers medical expenses and lost wages for employees who are injured or become ill as a result of their job.
- What does No-Fault insurance actually cover?
- No-Fault insurance covers medical expenses for individuals who are injured in a car accident, regardless of who was at fault.
- What should I expect and what should I bring to my first evaluation by the doctor for a Workers' Compensation (WC) or for a No-Fault (NF) case?
- During your first evaluation, the doctor will assess your injury and ask questions about your medical history. You should bring any relevant medical records and a list of any medications you are currently taking.
- What should I do as soon as possible after I sustain a work-related injury?
- Report the injury to your employer as soon as possible and seek medical attention if necessary. You should also file a claim for Workers' Compensation benefits as soon as possible.
- How can I transfer my Workers' Compensation or No-Fault injury treatment from another facility to your facility?
- You can contact our facility and provide us with the necessary information and authorization to transfer your treatment. Our staff will assist you in coordinating the transfer of your medical records and ensuring a smooth transition of care.
- What types of cases of work-related illness do you not treat?
- We do not treat cases of work-related illness that are not related to physical injuries, such as mental health conditions or occupational diseases.
- Do you treat hernias?
- Yes! We do treat hernias that are related to work-related injuries or car accidents covered by Workers' Compensation or No-Fault insurance.